Pressure in side

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm still pretty new to having diverticulitis and my only episode with it was a perforation. I'm getting pressure on the side of my stomach now, that kind of feels like someone is pushing their fingers into my side. It's not pain, just kind of uncomfortable. Has anyone ever had this? Should I increase my fiber or decrease my fiber?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If possible, only drink juices for 1 day, no food.  If that's not possible just eat a little as you can and eat fruit, drink a lot of water.  Give your guts a rest. If you run a fever see a doc for antibiotics.   

• Posted

Hi traderkate my ? is I just had blood work done last Wednesday and was cleared of bacterial infection that I had for a couple months I'm still in significant pain and running a 100.5 temperature I am careful as to what I eat my doctor said temperature is due to inflammation. She said although the infection is gone my colon is still angry causing above symptoms I am worried that the infection is coming back any advice 😢

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.