Pressure in the head for 2 years [Desperate for help]

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all, I am a 27 years old male. I have been experiencing pressure in my head for the past 2 years (ever since COVID started). I do not know if its related to the mask wearing, but it has been bothering me daily.

The pressure does not go away even on weekends when I am away from work.

I have gotten my eye-sight checked and it did not drastically change. I have also visited a neuro and it is suspected to be tension headache. I have been prescribed nortriptyline, but I feel that it is not working well. MRI scan was done, and everything turned out fine!

I have not experienced any other symptoms, except for a slight weight loss. The constant pressure has caused me to be less productive and less sharp when I am at work.

I am really desperate for help, I do not know how I have survived the past 2 years with the constant pressure in my head. Please share with me your experiences if you have any!

Thank you very much!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.