Pressure in the right side of my head

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, this is arthur, im just wondering if someone here know about the condition Im going through righ now. Im experiencing a pressure in the right side of my head, it's not an extreme pain, though it doest go like totally go. It's sometime subside but the pressure or mild ache is there. There are two certain points where I can feel the ache/pressure, on top of the right side of my head and on the back of the right side of my head. I sometimes fille a mild pain/pressure in the back of my eye. My vision is not impaired or im not feeling anything wrong about it. My balance is also ok, though sometime before I sleep Im experiencing some involuntary movement of either one of my hands or feet but that's for like 1 or 2 seconds only. I dont also feel like vomiting. I went to a neuro the day before yesterday and he did some physical tests a he found nothing wrong so he just prescribed a medicine clonazepam. I haven't taken that med yet. Next week is my follow up and we will run some diagnostic tests. Hopefully nothing is seriously wrong. Any insight about it fellas. Im really getting nervous about what it really is.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi there,your problem is the same as mine.It is only part of routine anxiety affect.i was so scared at this at first when nearly three months ago it hit me.then steadily it started to take a toll on my overall mental health,eventually i was diagnosed with GAD,but this pain in right side of my top head and at the back side of my head or at the neck area and the same effect it had on my eyes with making any vision impairment,was the thorn in flesh.the journey to getting to know this scourage was not an easy one with every research i tried to do and with every discussion i had in general with common people had not have a good ending to tell;they all came up with something really frightning to say but then i relied upon my doctor med which included the clonazepam and some other....and by the grace of god the pressure has gone and now i am still relying on GAD alike med to comlpletely recover from the anxiety.hence,this is the fearsome doubts or anxiety that is tending you to worry about this....so chill and if you can not try to go for a recreation to place you have never been to before......do whatever makes you happy and you will be taken off the grid from lending any though into it.....and one more thing i had done all sorts of things MRI,Tc scan and other diagnoses they all came back normal.....so i can tell you with 110% belief that you are all good....do the foctor thing and you will be all good....excuse my english and writing pattern....i hope it was helpful

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.