Pressure on the head

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi does anyone feel this im constantly having pressure on the head and on the upper nose. It it causing loads of discomfort and also giving me lots of mood swings.  I have done several MRIS and CT scans on the brain all is clear.  I really dont know whats causing it im also in a state of confusion sometimes,

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

that sounds like classic sinusitis to me the dr has given me some nose drops (steroid) that seems to be doing wonders for me - only really the first day using it and I'm noticing a massive improvement - still not 100% but best I have felt in weeks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.