Pressure One Spot Above Roof of Mouth/Stabbing in Right Eye

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been having a pressure feeling on the right side of the roof of my mouth. I also feel pressure that almost feels like it is behind my right cheek. I also have random shooting pain behind my right eye. I've already had antibiotics and sinus treatments. Any suggestions?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey regina....can you please specify what sinus treatments did you have? right cheek pain can be explained in sinusitis context due to maxillary sinusitis and pain behind the eye due to ethmoid sinusitis but there are many other causes too.....I use the medicines like antibiotics,antifungals,mucolytics and steroids in my nasal rinse locally...which helps me a lot especially to my ethmoid sinus.
  • Posted

i have horrible sinusitis. Even had sinus surgery, but my sinuses stay congested, which contributes to an array of issues as you are experiencing. I got to the point of desperation and grabbed my husbands hand held massager that has a vibrate mode and began rubbing it on my face and head and to my surprise it started to drain my sinuses and I felt instant relief from the pain, pressure and tenderness in my head and sinuses. I have suffered so long and am so glad I even thought to use this device. I can’t even begin to tell you how much better I feel! It’s like I have been given my life back just from using this simple device. Maybe something like this could help you and other sufferers...it’s definitely worth trying!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.