Pressure pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I'm 9 weeks post tah have been in a lot of pain & had other problems but over the past 2 wks I have been experiencing alot of pressure pain in my pubic area & a tingling sensation I felt heavy inside yesterday so decided to have a look & it's quite bulgy inside it wasnt like this b4 the op has any1 experienced this b4

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Barbara, I would go back to your GP, I had an hysterectomy in July 2015 and prolapsed straight after the operation then had to have a A&P in April 2016.

i am not saying it is that but please check I went for six months then I could see the plushy skin at the entrance.

• Posted

Hi Barbara,

I also had TAH retaining ovaries. The pain you suffering now maybe due to abdominal swelling. I had this pain for nearly 4 months and still suffer from it on and off now if I exercise too much.

Have you been carrying anything heavier than 10kg? I was asked to restrain myself carrying anything heavy for 3 months as it may cause organ prolapse. Suggest a visit back to gynae and hope you get well soon!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.