Pretty sure I have herpes....

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello,

Couple of days after having sex with the wife. I had two blisters on my penis while at that time, my missus had some sort of a yeast infection as diagnose by the doctor.

After those two blisters came and dissapeared. My penis was so swollen and tender and my foreskin was all messed up (swollen terribly) and hurt to pee.

Went to see one doctor but she reckon it was a urinal infection after doing a pee test which apparently showed I had two many white blood cells (something along that line) and after a week - did another test and the the white blood cells reduced significantly.

I went to see another doctor who is urologist and also went down the same route and did the pee test and show the same results such as while blood cell reduced or minimsed and said that I had an infection. But it is taken ages to recover especially this one pimple on my foreskin that takes forever to die off. So he got me to do a blood test - one test for something and the other for Sphyllis. Waiting on results.

Went to the third doctor and he reckons I may have herpes according to my symptoms.

I have no idea what to think.

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello, I have the exact symptoms just like you. My foreskin is swollen due to the multiple sores and ulcers from herpes. It is a pain to pull back the foreskin, not to mention the excruciating pain trying to clean it. Any advice that will help me speed up the healing process and get through this painful period?

Thanks!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.