Preventing Acne scars

Posted , 10 users are following.

So I get cystic acne a lot and after it drains it always leaves a scar that looks like active acne and is red or pinkish. I heard ice is supposed to help acne and I wanted to ask if I could pat my skin with an ice cube after draining the cyst to prevent it from scarring completely? Someine Please do reply thank you.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi I have never heard of this before.  I think you need to see a dermatologist and see if there is any treatment for your scarring.  I hope you never pop them?  x

• Posted

Acne can be embarrassing and painful, but long after those blemishes clear up, many acne patients are left with deep, unsightly scars. When it comes to skin care, it's all about understanding the cause of acne and learning prevention tips to help avoid scarring. Luckily, recent advancements in acne therapy and treatment have helped those with acne prevent and treat their pre-existing scars. 

• Posted

Cystic acne including into categories of severe acne. Any Penangannya to be precise, if not cystic acne will extend to other skin surfaces. To stop it, visit a dermatologist is the right choice or using natural treatments > 

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398316-adding-links-to-posts

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

Acne scars can leave dark skin discolorations on the face, meaning where previous acne pustules and cysts used to be. Although this can be an embarrassing condition, it can be easily treated using natural products that are found around the house.

Who are the home remedies for removing acne scars who worked to get rid of these spots, you can ask. In addition, some of the more effective ways to clear acne scars at home are given below.

Using lemon juice on the affected skin on a daily basis has proven to be extremely beneficial to greatly reduce those marks. Acne scars respond well to the application of lemon juice. This method of natural acne scar removal is indeed an inexpensive way to remove these stains. First, take the juice by squeezing fresh lemons. Now, take a cotton ball and dip it in lemon juice freshly prepared. Place the damp cotton ball on damaged skin. When the cotton ball becomes dry, soak it again and then put on the affected area. Repeat this procedure for all days from 10 to 15 minutes.

• Posted

What’s worse than pimples? Stubborn pimple scars that just don’t go away! A lot of effort to get rid of these pimple marks may go in vain, but don’t lose hope yet. Here are a few methods you could use to get rid of pimple marks and regain your natural, beautiful and glowing skin. https://www.bebeautiful.in/all-things-skin/occasion/how-to-get-rid-of-pimple-marks
  • Posted

I'm not really sure. But I have been using Goree for 2 months already and I can say that my pimple scars have faded. Even my dark spots due to aging have lightened too.

• Posted

The pimples are usually triggered by androgen hormones and, in some cases, genetics, there’s no surefire way to prevent them. There are many methods to reduce their severity and keep them in check. Follows these below mentioned tips to avoid the Acne. Properly wash your face

1. Moisturise your Skin

2. Limit Sun Exposure

3. Don’t be a pimple Popper

4. Try tea tree oil

5. Use antibiotics

6. Apply french green Clay

7. Avoid Junk food

8. Reduce Stress

• Posted

Acne can be embarrassing and painful, but long after those blemishes clear up, many acne patients are left with deep, unsightly scars. When it comes to skin care, it's all about understanding the cause of acne and learning prevention tips to help avoid scarring. We'll give you various ways on how to avoid and stop acne scars. Luckily, recent advancements in acne therapy and treatment have helped those with acne prevent and treat their pre-existing scars.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.