Previous experience with Urethral Stricture

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey everyone,

2 years ago i suffered Urethral Stricture, which is an obstruction to the path of the urine accompanied with burning and of course slow urine flow.

i had to had a surgery, because the obstruction length was very very long, that they had to take some tissues from my mouth to fix it, after the operation they removed this thing(don't know what it's called in english) but it basically is connected to the bladder and goes out from the penis and helps remove the urine in an external container.

After that i felt great was urinating with no pain, fast flow and everything was fine, but i dont know i think that the flow degraded through time, i feel like i dont have the same fast flow that i had right after the operation.

And today i woke up with pain in the area which i had my operation(just under my testicles) so is it falling apart again?, should i be worried or it's just painful because i slept in a wrong way perhaps?!! 

also, when i drink lots of water before sleeping i wake up having a slow urine flow.

I don't know what's going on, should i immediately consult my doctor who did the operation?

*Not sexually active so no former or present STDs

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sounds like you had a catheter for a short time to help you urinate. 

What did did your doctor say?   How are you doing? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.