Priapus shot?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I I just wondered if anyone out there who has had a prostatectomy has tried something called a priapus shot or p shot for e d treatment for regeneration of the penis restoring size girth and erections by somehow injecting your own blood into the area needed. sounds too good to be true

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Mark,

Was you whole prostate removed ? What I think I have read, is that some length is lost from the penis due to whole prostate removal. Not sure that can be made up from an injection, ask the doctors. Maybe there is some type of surgery that can restore it.

Thomas

• Posted

The priapus injection may help and would be less trouble than a surgery. This is the right place to find someone who may have tried it. I heard about it in a stem cell clinic in Glendale California near Los Angeles, but don't know much about it.

The PAE, Prostate Artery Embolization procedure may also reduce the length of the penis because it can shrink the length of the prostate. This is my own opinion and not something I have heard from doctors or anyone else.

• Posted

It does, all forms of surgery can have negative side effects, its good to get the opinion of the doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.