Prickly/Tingly Sensation

Posted , 15 users are following.

Hi ladies.....I've not posted in awhile because I was feeling a bit better, but now I'm experiencing another weird symptom...it's sort of a prickly/tingly sensation in (or maybe it's on) my skin, particularly my legs and arms. It feels like very, very dry skin, but more "actively" tingly, if that makes sense.bits not present all the time, but it's happened once before and again today. If it matters, this would be the week when I would have normally gotten my period, but it's failed to appear.

Of course, I'm terrified that it's something horrific, although I've read that this can be a perimenopause symptom. Has anyone else experienced this or heard of it being related to peri? I'm really stressing out over it....just when I thought I was doing better I'm back to being a nervous wreck sad

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I feel like I have insects crawling over me with hot pins and intence itching on my arms sometimes else where, Ive been using olive oil which seems to be helping, along with trying to eat a well balanced diet.
  • Posted

Someone asked about coconut oil.  That is very good for the brain and get the freshest oil you can.  Heck, get all the freshest food that you can.  Make sure the store has a good 'turnover' of their oils.  Trader Joes sells a lot of oils.  Canola oil is a machine lubricant and destroys the nervous system over time.  Look up erucic acid, which is the toxin in canola (rapeseed oil).  Dry skin usually indicates a liver issue (take care of those livers!)  Google "liver, foods good for" to find out more. You should know by now that the best foods for health are vegetarian and organic.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.