Pro lapsed bladdder

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im 3 months today post opp, i had, vagina, bowel,and bladder lift, and if i stand to long i get a bulg, down there, but once i sit and put my feet up..it goes away.. Is this normal, and if so how long!!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

You still have stitches and the process helps slow. I had surgery on 2/27/2018, and I still have stitches once the stitches dissolve the lump will go away
  • Posted

Thank you, they must be internal, stitches,
    • Posted

Yes. It’s takes time the doctor say 6 weeks but that’s a lie. I’m 10 weeks Post and my stitches are still dissolving.
  • Posted

Yes, knew nothing about the recovery, ive been totally released from the doctor. And this forum has helped, a lot!!
    • Posted

I am 13 wks tvh and anterior and I still see fine stitches on my underwear from deep internal tissues.

It's a long road.. That's an understatemant hunx

• Posted

Hi Sandy

It’s worrying isn’t it!

I had same as you 10 weeks ago. I can’t stand for more than about 15 minutes without feeling real strain and lack of support from the upper wall.

Maybe less time standing for you until things strengthen a little more and only lift and carry very light things. 

Everyone is a bit different. My pf muscles were torn from the pelvic bone so unfortunately I will never be back to my former self.

Peta

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.