Probiotics and coconut oil for candida infections.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Probiotics and coconut oil may help with candida albicans yeast infections, natural remedy, may be worth a try.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello martin31040,

How do you use the coconut oil and is there a certain type of probiotics that you can recommend? I'm in search of remedies that can help with itchiness down there too. Thanks for the tips cheesygrin

• Posted

Hi Sheryl, you just put coconut oil on the problem area, you can make coconut oil suppositries, if you get some coconut oil and put it in a ice cube maker, put in the fridge or maybe freezer it sets and you can mould it to shape, if you get what I mean, apparently from what I've read it's the caprylic acid in coconut oil that kills candida albicans/yeast, they say you want extra virgin organic coconut oil is the best, you can also eat it, say a tablespoon in warm water, it melts, add some juice, it tastes ok, and probiotics you want the multi strain types, will send PM with some info.

• Posted

Hi! Can you pm me more info about the probiotics youve used??? Thanks smile 
    • Posted

Hi, you want the full spectrum probiotics and as many billions probiotics as you can get, but I think you are probably best eating fermented foods they have more probiotics in them, such foods as milk Kefir, water Kefir, meso, sauerkraut, etc, I'll send PM with the probiotic supplement I've got.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.