Probiotics for Chronic BV and Yeast infections

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm newly married and haven't had sex in months due to a year long battle with bv or yeast infections. I try not to treat them. Around the time of my period major itching, yeast and smells subside. I have around 5 days a month of relief during this time. what probiotics have worked for you? where do i find them. I live in southern california. are they super pricey? thank you in advance!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I suffered for over a year but never treated with medication. I tried the most expensive probiotics but none of them worked until I tried a two-stand probiotic product called Pro-B, it's only $21 and I get it from Amazon, I actually learned about it from this forum. After only a few days of taking it the stubborn BV was gone and my life is back to normal, including sex. I hope this helps and best of luck!

• Posted

Hi Layna,

i read your post with regards to Pro-B that helped getting rid of your bv. I'm wondering if you're still bv free after taking it and how long have you taken it for to completely iradicate the bv? Thanks!

• Posted

image somebody pls help. I dont know what this thing is. this can be found in the opening of my vagina

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.