Problem of Acidity

Posted , 4 users are following.

For last couple of months I am suffering from Acidity problem.

Whatever I eat or drink, it is creating acidity.

Now I have started going into a fear phobia like I Should not ear anything.

I am getting Depressed.

Need help.

Let me know if u require more info.

I am indian woman, 40 yrs of age, dont have any sugar / diabetes etc. but cholesterol is somewhat on the higher border side but not in the danger zone.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello,

Sorry you are joining the club. I started with the acidify about 45 ish. Had no idea what was going on. It took me a while to figure out what caused the acidity. I had to cut out tomatoes, lemons, and most things that are acidity. They tear up my digestive track and stomach.

Went through all the test and came back normal, but symptoms got worse. Doctor put me on the PPI. They helped for a bit, but staying on those for a long time can cause more problems.

I drink lime water with every meal, and I take a probiotic daily. If I have a bad bout every now and then, I take an oil of oregano. These things have helped me, and I no longer take the PPI.

Also, staying hydrated really helps. Drinking water with fresh ginger and/or fresh mint leaves . Pay attention to what foods trigger the acid, and skip them. Our stomach life as we knew it in our 20's and 30's is done!

For me everything, bothered me until I started to pay attention to those things and cut them out of my diet. I now only eat organic which does help. I do so miss my home grown fresh tomatoes with basil, but I know that If I eat them I will pay dearly. Sad face!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.