Problem which is getting worse, need answers.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello my name is Antony I'm 24 from the United Kingdom, so about 9 months ago I had a bad bought of food poisoning (campylobacter), didn't get diagnosed for about 1month and a half, this caused me a lot of pain and weight lose. I lost almost 4 stone being only 13stone before hand. I had problem after problem. Any way I ended up having lots of food intolerances, bowel changes, then I had a colonoscopy. Nothing was wrong with my large colon, happy with the that so they diagnosed me with ibs. 2 days after my colonoscopy which was on the 13th of April I started to experience horribal groin pain, this started to give me really bad tingling in my feet and hand(left side), the hands tingling pain has gone but the groin pain and leg numbness and is consistent. It feels really warm sort of like I'm getting hot flushes in my groin, calfs and feet. Also feels like iv got something caught in the groin as it always paulseing. It uncomfortable to go for a pee. My lymph nodes are swollen and glands under left armpit. My bowl movements have been mega slow, and slightly constipated but tackiling this with laxido from my doctor. They have also prescribed me codine tablets and oramorph for the pain it is causeing, which I'm not taking as I don't want to, I know codine can make you more constipated. And can't take oranoph because of my job and also I have a child to look after.

Can anybody shine some light on this matter

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Did you had any sexual exposure prior to this ? Have you tested your blood for any std.?
  • Posted

Been with my partner for 7 years, as I thought it may have been a infection of some sort, Was referd to a acdu, they done bloods found nothing, then had a ultrasound of my groin and testicles, that was all good. The senior doctor did a examation and told me I have Adductor tendinitis, its the tendon that connects to the pubic bone. And it's is very inflamed and sore, apparently this can raise lymph nodes.

Should of mentioned abit more about my lifestyle, work and hobbies.. as I am a active, civil engineer, and into my training at the gym.

Thanks for the replys much appreciated..

• Posted

I don't have answer sorry. Seems you tested everything OK. Still have issues.

Is yr partner facing ant health issue

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.