Problem with Acne and scars, and no solution so far.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi,

I'm a M-27, and have been having acne since I was 16-18 or around that age. My acne got better since my age progressed, but I always use to get pimples/acne after guy-activities. Recently, my acne has gotten really bad. And it's been like this for about a year now. It's really frustrating to meet new people, or to go out.

Most of it are the acne scars, and I've no clue how to get rid of it. I've it mostly on my forehead. Have a look, and do let me know, if you might've an idea, as to how to get rid of it. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi aiz, sorry you have to go through this again. My son  who is 19 this year has suffered with this since around 16. We have been waiting nearly 2years for a appointment with the dermatologist, as everything hes been given from the doctor hasnt helped. Hes been very quite about it but now its really getting him down and embarrassed. Hes not one for taking tablets hate them in fact, but if he needs to take them for a recovery then so shall be. But Ive read up on a lot of the side effects and not really happy myself, but must give them a go. hope you get this sorted. s  
  • Posted

Hi I emphasise.  I presume you have been to your doctors about it?  If not you need to go and ask to be referred to a dermatologist as they are the experts and can advise you what treatments are best to help you. x

• Posted

Simply follow the healthy diet means fresh fruits and vegetables, Don't touch your face with dirty handy because it causes acne. Water is best friend for our body so drink plenty of water. Do exercise daily as it helps in circulate our blood. Wash your face twice a day with good cleanser. Follow this routine if you want your skin acne free.

• Posted

You do it all to make your pimple disappear, don’t you? Unfortunately, the aftermath of it all is an unsightly acne scar that leaves you feeling dejected. If like us, you find yourself in a similar situation every now and then, you need a solid solution to pimple marks. Find out the answer to how to get rid of pimple marks... https://www.bebeautiful.in/all-things-skin/everyday/the-3-step-guide-to-getting-rid-of-pimple-marks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.