Problem with diagnosing what I suffer from

Posted , 2 users are following.

First I would like to express my pleasure in joining this group.

I have been experiencing periods of depression, anger and mood swings my whole life. I never understood what is wrong with me and the symptoms have made my life intolerably difficult. I have always felt that being dead is the best solution to my problems. Recently I tried to figure out what could be wrong with me. I've searched online for the symptoms that I've been experiencing and my search lead me to believe that I may be suffering from Bipolar disorder. Also, today I read about something called Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD). I noted that I also exhibit the PMDD symptoms.

I have not been to a doctor or sought medical help before. Moreover, I don't want to be treated by medications.

I don't know what exactly I'm suffering from but I know it is really making every day a difficult challenge and I have to suffer in silence which makes the challenge even more difficult.

Any advise is much appreciated.

Kindest regards to all,

Hind

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Well my bf who I’ve been with have suffered from bipolar all the girls in his past who he had been with never take him to treat his bipolar coz they love his mania about his money!!! But I think different I try to look up online to see his symptom which occur our relationship so bad and after I found out that he is bipolar then I asked him to have a treatment or end, he accepted my advice and have it treated in Thailand (that’s where we met).

Life is up and down his hypomania become aggressive especially with me who he know that I will forgive him only if he said sorry after he smashed my head with table and fan etc (in Jan 2017)…

On this trip march 2017 he had asked me if he can has ECT done coz he didn’t want to remember all the junk in his head, the doctor in new hospital have interviewed me for his condition which had been on bipo med for 6months but keep swinging like yoyo and of course that had already recorded by police the way he hurt me, the doctor accepted him after me begging for it. So far he had 2ECT sessions done and he refused to continue even though the session gotta be at least 4 with the new doctor and he claimed that ECT treatment is a trap to make people crazy!!?? I heard that everyday!! Nobody is good not even me!! However I would said my bf always wake up with a complained at everyone who in front of him to release his depression and he think like he is one genius never been beaten on earth and now I will try to give him med again and wait til he asking me again for ECT treatment which I think it effective more than 50% and I talk as a normal person who lived with bp man I can see the result better than the bipolar one I’m sure..every treatment at hospital can be painful and I been there but the result of it will make you proud afterward I believe like that.

• Posted

Thank you so much my dear som2000uk for your advisesmile and I would like to say that you are a generous soul for sticking to your bf despite every thing and never giving up on him. I wish that every one have someone like you in his life. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.