Problem with throat

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been so worried last few days because my throat feels little weird for last couple of days.. I feel like my throat is so dry and feels like swallow my saliva all the time and cough too... Last day I felt like my pain near my lymph node near my neck and now I feel like little pain on right side of throat wen I woke up this morning...... I'm so worried bcz I smoke also... Can anyone help me

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Vishnu

Have you been stressed or feeling anxious 

• Posted

Not that stressed personally , but I've been stressing about this thing alot lately

• Posted

Hi try not worry, it makes reflux way worse, try book appointment with an ent doctor, it could put your mind at ease
  • Posted

It could just be from the reflux reachongoing  in your throat

Stop eating three hours before bed and elevate your bed. Gravity helps a lot to keep acid in your stomach

Also watch your diet there’s lots of things online for a reflux diet and it’s not so bad to change. 

And ENT doctor may be able to help

• Posted

Hi Matt

Have you ever experienced WHITE COATED TONGUE from effects of taking Omeprazole

• Posted

No not really 

I’ve only been on 20 mg fir about 80 days or so

I have had white stuff on my tongue before and my regular doctor said not to worry

• Posted

Is there any one who had this kind of experience
  • Posted

When you say your throats feels weird? Why? As I keep feeling like my throat is painful & I have a constant feeling of something being stuck in it. It's fine when I eat/drink but swallowing it's there! Also I have slight ear pains now & again which makes me worry. I suffer with anxiety though so don't know if it's in my head or not! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.