Problems after endoscopy?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi recently had a endoscopy on the lining of my stomach and they took biopsies, now I have bruises on the outside of my stomach, has anyone else had this issue? Is it something I need to worry about?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello! I see you posted this about a year ago. May I know how you recovered please? My mom had an endoscopy recently and had 4 biopsies taken. The results were fine, except they did find h. pylori. It was in early May, and she's still feeling pain at the biopsies sites. Please, if you have any tips or advice on how you recovered, how long it took to recover or what you did. Thank you so much, I would really appreciate it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.