Problems "down there" (sorry for being graphic!)

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello. I'm a 31 Y/O male. Recently (for the last 4 or 5 days) I have had issues with my penis! It has been a little tender and sore at the tip and although it doesn't seem to be swollen, I can't pull the foreskin back at all as it seems to be really tight and very painful when I try too. I called my doctor on Monday and had a telephone appointment. He prescribed some Daktacort cream to put on it, but it hasn't really done anything. There doesn't appear to be any swelling, no itchiness and only pain when i attempt to pull back the foreskin (which i have given up even trying for now!). there does seem to be some discharge (which is normal for me) but as i can't pull it back. its really hard, almost impossible, to clean it properly! Has anyone else ever had this issue and if so, how did you resolve it?! if it continues then i may get an STI test done but obviously I'm hoping that's not the case!!

thank you!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.