problems with passing urine

Posted , 5 users are following.

im going through the menapause and in the last month or so I have found I need to go more but sometimes I have to "force" the urine out sorry for the crudity but does any one else have this problem please

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi sue I remember a while back I some how couldn't urinate for a while or feel to go but can't or not ucj up come out either hope this helps
  • Posted

Hi sue I remember a while back I some how couldn't urinate for a while or feel to go but can't or not come out either hope this helps
  • Posted

Have had issues with having to go more often or going when I just went or bladder spasms, but not what you mention.
  • Posted

Yes, I recall going through something similar, it won't last long. It's a menopause phase, short lived,
    • Posted

Hi Sue whatever you do don't strain or push down you will cause real damage which can see you become terribly incontinent same as straining with constipation. Try some lemon barley in your water and sit and read if you have to but never try to force your body to wee. Talk to someone if it does not go away soon. Take care smile

Loui

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.