Problems with urine

Posted , 4 users are following.

. I am 29 years and I once had almost complete blockage . I had to strain before I urinate . I took anti inflammatory drugs and the urine flow return for days then it started again . I have done retrograde urethrography and cystocopy but everything shows normal . Right now I feel the sensation to urinate at the tip of my penis and I don’t get the bladder sensation much . After the retrograde urothrography . My urine split and from the mid section to the tip of the penis was swollen . Right now when I urinate it sometimes direct to the left side or dribling . I squeeze the tip of the penis and urine comes out . is there anyone going through this

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

were you diagnosed with urethral stritches? cystoscopys does affect the flow

• Posted

based on those test . it says everything was normal but yet i was straining to urinate

• Posted

Could you explain what happens with the retrograde urethrograhy test? I probably need one. If you were able to pee with no problem then all the sudden have difficulty for absolutely no reason, then it's hard to say whats wrong. If you have no pain anywhere then you might have a neurogenic problem where your bladder isn't able to send signals to your brain. As far as stream going crooked for no reason, you might have a growth occuring in the fossa navicularis or pendulous urethra but if the retrograde urethrography showed nothing then who knows.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.