Problenms with Tubigrip

Posted , 4 users are following.

How can I stop a tubigrip sliding down my thigh

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

That's a good question. I'd say tape around the top unless you're allergic to tape. 

• Posted

You can get roll-on adhesive for use with self-supporting stockings or socks - a pharamcy should be able to tell you about it. That might work well.
    • Posted

How bright can you be? Remove the business end of half the question but let it through!

Google "adhesive for compression stockings" and you will find loads of links. I don't know about any specific brands as every country has different ones. And then you can only try them - but most of them are pretty good.

• Posted

Hi I have tubigrip for my finger and use zinc free tape, it works really well and comes off pretty easy and thankfully no reaction

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.