Proctitis treatment help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I need advice on the best treatment that you have received with the least amount of side effects. Meselamine is causing horrible side effects. it has been 3 months of using this drug and it causes daily headaches, extreme fatigue and body aches and hair loss.the doctor stated this is the best medication but with the side effects i was hoping someone has tried another drug that helps better.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Everyone's bodies are different, what works for me will not work for you, what works for you may not work for someone else. Do not spend times figuring out what works best, but work with what you have.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.