Product Design Feedback

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I am currently designing a product to aid in the organisation of important items (E.G: keys/ wallet/ phone/ glasses) specifically for people suffering from memory impairment/loss to try and reduce confusion whilst also increasing the users standard of independant living and sense of well being. I was wondering if I could get any general feedback or advice?

What would you or someone you know look for in an aiding product?

Are there any difficulties you or someone you know experience with keeping valuables somewhere safe and memorable?

Thank you for your time

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Flashing Led Lamplight CONNECTED TO THE Landline or doorbells..use the phone to ring the set of keys, if the keys are lost ! call from the phone using a pin number ie: 1234 to sound a high pitch sound for the keys whereabouts ..if you have not lost the phone as well mainly for the Landline or static phone!
    • Posted

I'll look into option regarding auditory sounds being emitted. Thank you for the feedback!smile
  • Posted

Or train a sniffer dog in the house. Learn to be more tidy !
  • Posted

My sister finds it very hard to use and hold her.  Front door key.they. Should make the hold bit bigger and thicker some how

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.