Progress.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi!

I wanted to give an update of the progress I'm making dealing with the Bartholins Cyst. It's getting close to 2 months and I am finally seeing some progress. Although at this present time it's a little bit uncomfortable when I sit, it's actually a good thing (If anyone can believe this!). The thing is the cyst has finally started to burst and a very small amount of 'stuff' has been coming out after 2 days of a bit of pain(only to the touch). I have read on many different sites/forums where people have been so happy when the cysts bursts and now I understand why. The swelling begins to go down, even just a wee bit and the pain is gone or almost gone. In my case, it does not hurt when I touch it like it did the past 2 days. However, right at the 'head' where the stuff is coming out is very sensitive which is causing the discomfort. I have to sit very gently and then ease myself to a comfortable position, then it's OK. I am trying to squeeze but nothing much is coming out. It's still big and hard but closer to the opening of my vagina the swelling is coming down significantly. I had sex with my husband a couple nights ago with no problem. Nothing crazy smile. Just simple and sweet.

Now, I also want to mention that on friday night I took a laxative just to clean me out. I had not taken a laxative in many years. Along with all the other stuff I take, I do beleive the laxative helped in cleaning me out. I think we have to rid our bodies of toxins. I take serrapeptase, nattikonase, silica tablets and silica spray (under my tongue) and I also do the sitz baths. I can't say for sure one is better than the other but I do think it's a combination of all. Another thing I should point out too is that some very nice lady ( I don't remeber her name right now) in this forum suggested using plain table salt in the sitz bath as that worked for her as recommended by her Doctor so it's been over 1 week now since I've been using the table salt and sometimes sea salt instead of epsom salt which I had been using for over a month.

I've been trying just about every suggestion and tips. I have spent a lot of $$ but it is worth it. I have an order of Himalayan pink salt and also Bentonite clay on it's way. As advised by many others, patience is a great tool to have. I know it's a difficult thing to deal with. I keep praying for a full recovery. I will update in 1 week's time by then I hope this thing will be gone, gone, gone! Thanks for allowing me to share.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi corrine 

it was me who said about table salt ... cup full in hot water to dissolve then a hot bath as hot as you can bare it .. salt unclogs the blocked pore and the heat draws the fluid

.. just simple table salt and it costs nothing.. salt a great healer..

told to do this by my doc twice daily with out fail and my walnut size cyst went ..

had to insert thumb inside vag and hold the cyst and then place fingers on outer bit, and massage it while soaking allowing the salt water to enter around the area part of the cyst.

water only need to be above thigh depth.. and the more salt the better ..

hotter the better ..

so pleased your making progress.. baths and more baths, especially now its started to come out the unblocked pore your half way there ..

good luck corinne 

jay xx

• Posted

Yes, Jayneejay! It was you. Thank you so much! I do believe the regular salts work better than the epsom salt. Unfortunately my period came last night so it makes it a bit difficult to soak as much and as long as I normally would but I'm finding a way as I want to see the end of this. Thanks again smile
    • Posted

Hi Corinne 

😃

well keep the salt baths going if you can even on your period if possible 

good luck hun..

try and massage gently until all gone and keep your eye on it ..

jay xx

• Posted

Thanks, Jayneejay,

I do have a couple questions for you. Is your cyst completely gone and do you currently take any suppliments or do anything to help prevent a reoccurance?

Thanks

• Posted

Hi Corinne

yes its completely gone ... cant feel any sign of it .. had mine a few years ago now Corinne and never came back, never had anything ever like it again.

and no i dont take anything to prevent that .. dont think you can..

its simply a blocked pore .. its a lubrictaing gland that secretes a sexual lubricant type of fluid and if the pore is blocked it gets stuck inside ..

we have two, one each side ...

jay xx

• Posted

That's excellent, Jayneejay. Well, I first experience this 4 years ago and then I had never heard of Bartholins glands/cysts. It was painful, etc. so I went to the Dr.'s and that's when I learned about it and I got it drained right there in her office. I had a super fast recovery from it and it was completely gone until almost 2 months ago when I got another one. This time though it was not painful nor infected so I did my research, take all the tips I can and decided to treat it at home.

Anyways, I will let you go now. I do not know if you're in the UK as I know it's already pretty late there. I'm in the U.S. Thanks so much. You've been very kind.

• Posted

Hi Corinne 

i am in Southern Spain 😃

keep me posted hun.. hope all sorts it self out for you

jay xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.