Progress

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello everyone.

I have been on medication for about two weeks now, I have taken the DRs advise and started exercising by going to the gym 3 times a week which is really helping. My work place have been really supportive of what I am going through and I am starting to find each day a little easier. I know I'm far from out of the woods and still have a long way to go until I can safely say I am recovered but its a start. I am currently still waiting on an appointment for therapy, I am blessed to have a good gp who sees me every week to discuss how Im feeling and to keep regular checks on my medication.my partner has also been massively supportive and we are moving into our first home together in less than two weeks, so I am surrounded by alot of positivity at this current time. Thank you to everyone on here who has shown me kindness understanding and sharing advise. I'll keep you posted. Much love and remember times may seem dark but you are not alone xd

3 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Chelsea good to hear that you have good sport from your family and friends it's help a lot if u have positive people around you I been this situation and my family and friends halp me to get out of this dark place I'm still suffering from anxiety but I'm feeling a lot better now good luck to you

Just be positive

• Posted

Really pleased to hear that , just take each day as it comes and you will get there , it is a great help that you have the support of your work place as well as your family and friends , you take care and keep positive , xx
  • Posted

Hi I am pleased you have so much support.   I have none at all from family (quite the reverse)  and some from friends.   x
  • Posted

Thats great Chelsea, make sure though you dont over do it with exercise and busy time as stress can sometimes be a trigger otherwise its sounding olike everything is on the up and up which is wonderful hang in there xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.