Prolapse? Back to back babies

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello, so I am freaking out. i have a 2 year old and a 1 year old and just found out that i am pregnant, thats not why i am freaking out. im very happy to be pregnant, but i got nervous and starting googling about back to back babies and stuff and i came across such a thing as a prolapse. so i tried to feel inside my vagina to see if it felt "normal" and i realized i have no idea how its supposed to feel. like i feel something but maybe its a muscle. i dono im so confused. i just want to know if my vagina looks normal. sorry for the graphic ![

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi Sarah

a prolapse looks like a bulge in the vagina. do you have this?

also it can feel like you have something coming down when sitting and walking.

I noticed mine when I felt uncomfortable in my vagina so I got a mirror and hello there it was.

they will not do anything j til your family is done but even then if its mild and doesnt bother you they will not touch it.

please dont worry too much as they are not serious and yiu can manage by pelvuc floor exercises.

childbirth is the main reason and menopause for prolapse. hugsxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.