Prolapse or not,

Posted , 5 users are following.

Viginal prolapse not sure, had a hystercamoy 2007, had cervix and womb removed, they said everything was going to be stiched up after , as I had a slight prolapse, but they decided not to, now when I look down below them is a ribbed sort of wall there that goes straight across, as anyone else got this , i am 58,

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi hun

Can you explain in mote detail the issues?

I had hysterectomy in January for prolapse womb and front wall prolapse.

Did you have a prolapse that wasnt repaired? If so.then im guessing its a bladder prolapse,or even a vault prolapse if you have had hysterectomy.

Your best bet is to see your doctor and to be asked to see a urogynacologist. A surgeon who.specialize in pelvic floor conditions..

Do.you have any.other issues?x

• Posted

Hi WELSHGIRL, i've been seeing and reading your helpful advised. Thankful to have this site. I HAD laparoscopy ovary uterus removed with repair last January. i am fine now one thing i am curious to know, since the surgery my bowel movement changed. I often go to toilet like twice or 3 times a day. DOES anyone experience same. THANKS

• Posted

Hey hun

Sometimes the bowel can change but as long as you have no.otger issues id just may be mention it to your consultant as he knows what he has done in theatre.

My back wall is a bit weak so.i find pooing a pain innbumπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so need to eat well and take movicol. I had a very good recovery from my tvh and repair.

Joys of womanhood hey loveπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Posted

WwI had fibroid in the womb, but doctor also said I had a prolapse, he said it was up to the surgeon what he doe,s, when he see me that was 2007, but ever since then I have this wall that has come down across the viginal entrance not popping out, so I think he didn't lift it up, had 3 baby's as well, doctors have seen it last year ,side I also have a dropped bowel, going again as I need a answer, need to wee more as well, age 58

• Posted

Make sure you come away with an answer.

At the end of the day its your l ife and you have to.live the symptoms.

I believe if something needs doung then why put it off. Quality of life is paramount.

I hope you get answers,if not get a second opinion like i did and now i have a fabulous consultant who knows our pelvic floirs inside out.πŸ™πŸ™

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.