Prolapse surgery

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had prolapse surgery two weeks ago. Still very smelly discharge. For how lon* it will last,i had hysterectomie surgery few years ago but after this one recovery looks more complicated and painful.pain 24/7 .just 24 hr i am without painkilllers but worried about this brownish smelly dischard.Mayby surgery failed.all day staying in bed sleeping very weak ,dizzy. Just help me with some answers please

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I am not a doctor but I did have surgery for prolapsed disc 7 months ago. My advice to you is to contact Hospital as it sounds like you have an infection with this discharge from your wound. By now your wound should be clean and dry. It may be why you are feeling so awful. Please please contact the hospital and let us know how you get on. Take care and get the painkillers back into your system too. 
  • Posted

Dear Iwona

I have no idea about Surgery.  But one thing for sure, it is your wound not healing up properly......

please get the medical advice.

Get well soon. God bess you

Thanks

• Posted

Hi I am unsure exactly what surgery you underwent. However I would definitely suggest that you see a dr  I am not a dr but it sounds as if you have an infection and the dr may take a specimen before starting any antibiotics.

​Take care.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.