Prolonged water blister on my hand

Posted , 3 users are following.

I looked at my hand a few months ago and I had a water blister, months before that there is that same water blister and months afterwards there is still that water blister.

What could be causing my hand to have this prolonged water blister?  I  once had a water blister on the side of one of my fingers and that wasn't prolonged. It is very small so I know that popping should not be done but it seems to occur only on my left palm and not my right which is what I use most often.

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Caters, when you next see your neurologist, mention your blister to him/her because there can be a neurological connection.  Shingles springs to mind.
    • Posted

It seems to me that this girls has no interest in speaking to a health professional, and just needs attention,, so I regretfully I have to leave this forum!
    • Posted

I don't remember having any viral disease that lead to a rash. My momma though had a highly sensitive immune system so that when she had chickenpox(which is what comes before shingles), all the viruses were killled and none were left dormant.
  • Posted

I now have one on my right hand the same size near the base of the thumb

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.