Posted , 7 users are following.
Hi everyone..desperatly looking for advice regarding propanalol and i have until morning to make my decisionas im going back to my doctor in morning!
I have been on fleouxetine 20mg for 8 yrs..but mu anxiety and panic has spiked out of control.
I was always to petrified to change or alter meds.
I finally plucked up courage..
I was prescribed propanalol slow releasing 80mg capsules- 1 per day.
Ive been on it for 4 days and i feel absoloutley physically terrible.
Thing is, i dont know if its the propanalol or something else..ie. anxiety panic over takin meds, or a virus etc.
So i thought i would ask you lovely people what your thoughts and experiences are!
Heres whats been happening.....
- ive had dizziness/disorientation ALOT with my anxiety but this was the most hurrendous spaced out, going to pass out feeling ive ever had.
- hands were freezing!
- feeling a bit off balance
-feeling very fatigued
- bad headache
-during night i kept waking continuesly swallowing, it was like i was trying to swallow my own tongue. Finally i got up at 3am and didnt know if i was in reality or not. Very hurrendously scary feeling!
- the same spaced out feeling i had on day one, but it was so extreme i had to sit in middle of park n cry and cry because i was too dizzy to move any further!
- terrible backache/shoulderache
-pulse down to 72
-pains in chest
-again the same horrible night!
Day Four: (today)
- extreme fatigue
-bad chest pains both through and under my left breast and down my left arm.
- back/shoulder pain is terrible especially on left side. Feels like big knot.
-pulse down to 58
- twice today ive really hurt myself by banging hard into thinhs because dizzyness and a confusion has hit me.
-feel really really unwell amd spent since 5.30pm in bed!
Im really scared n upset.
1 like, 8 replies