Propanolo: different manufacturers

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys,

I've been on propanolo 40mg for a while combined with sertraline. I've recently noticed the box and size and shape of the tablets have changed. Now larger and white instead of the usual pink.

i prefer the white I found the more effective. Both are the same mg.. today I took 2 pink in the Moning and had anxiety just little bits but I felt it.. anyone had this experience. Is it because the manufacturer might have changed or because I'm having an off day.

I've been on sertraline for 9 weeks.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi i've not taken setraline but i've taken propranolol for 3 years and other ssri and snri meds. You may just have had an off day. Although doctors and pharmasists tell you that they are all exactly the same between generic and different brands etc i notice the difference without doubt.

• Posted

Thanks Matt. I'm going to keep an eye on it. I have to take the pink till I pick up my new prescription.. I will mention it to the pharmacist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.