propanolol

Posted , 2 users are following.

I must say my first dose of propanolol 20 mg has helped a lot with me waking feeling dizzy/anxious.. Still have a slight headache which I have tmj but this med helps with that also.. Glad to wake feeling pretty good. I take lexapro 10 mg and ativan as needed which had been everyday due to the anxiety. But fingers crossed the propanolol when increased to 40 mg next week I can cut back on ativan. Plus my blood pressure was 118/71 πŸ˜€ praying my days keep getting better.Β 

0 likes, 40 replies

40 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Bp v good

beta blockers will def help if you have tmj then check with dentist as they can sort you special night time braces also an osteopath can check alignment and neck balance, sometimes flat feet can also affect you jaw sounds daft but your centre of gravity is in the wrong place and the rebound energy travels to the jaw . Just some ideas to help

• Posted

My neck bothers me everyday. The muscle on the left side is sore to touch. I will check with my ent doctor about a bite guard. I wear one but its a store bought one. I hope I continue forward. That's for the reply. Do you take any meds.
    • Posted

My big toe on right foot is numb due to a bunion.. I have fibromyalgia too. What do you take for anxiety and depression?
    • Posted

Do u get any discomfort down right outside leg or thigh or lower back

sertraline

Loratadine

bisoprodol

amolidorin

tramadol

• Posted

No πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

no usually around 125/56

See if u can find a good osteopath or biomechanical podiatrist as I think the way you are walking isn't helping and this could be affecting your neck

let me know

• Posted

Physio

epley manouver

or see a good osteopath

take meds

check out limb length

• Posted

Very few go practices help with osteopaths you need to search on "Google" lol for a registered osteopath then you need a consultation prior to accepting treatment

theres also yoga and balance therapy

where do u live approximately

• Posted

im on 40mg for anxiety and im not 100% sure it does much for my anxiety. its early doors and my tjoracic pain due to spinal probkems doesnt help
    • Posted

im on it for anxiety, my bloid pressure if anything isvlow due to pain medication. but incan getbheadaches if intake the 3 Β doses in a day.

my gp said only to use it when im anxiety is severe

• Posted

I hope it helps me. I gotta take it everyday due to my blood pressure and headaches. I take it at night. Will up it to 20 mg twice a day next week.. When do you take yours?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.