Prosta Genics-larry King

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone have an opinon on this product. I am taken it but would like to hear feed back from you. Drummer

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hey Drummer

I have read some stuff about this product. It does have some of the same ingredients that Prostate PQ has in it. Prostate PQ is given out by doctors. Larry King does say it worked for him. Please let us know what happen for you.

Good luck Ken

• Posted

THANK YOU for your responce Ken I Have taken it and zero improvement just lowered my bank account

• Posted

Don't believe what well paid celebrities say. People like Larry King cannot get any other work so they will not turn down good money offers. He gets a percentage of the sales. An hour long commercial on national TV reaches a lot of BPH sufferers.

• Posted

Hey Drum

How long have you taking it. I think I read or saw the add it said it take about a month to work who know. I look at the ingredients to see what was in it. Most of the time you can by some of the ingredients cheaper and try them by there self

That is like the one I told you about. It was $90 for the bottle. I still have half a bottle.

Take care Ken

• Posted

Lester

Yes that is true. And most of the time you will get men that will try anything

I guess that's life....Ken

• Posted

I'm more interested in the clinical evidence than opinion. Can you point to any?

• Posted

I'm tempted to say just two words "snake oil" to describe this product but instead I'll just say "clever marketing".

All the ingredients are available as individual vitamin/mineral supplements or available in vegetables and fruit.

$50 for a months supply seems OK but does everyone need all the ingredients contained in a capsule when by just select a few of them may help an individual with BPH and at a fraction of the cost.

I stick to the basics such as saw palmetto, selenium, pomegranate juice, vit D3 and green tea to supply me with many of the ingredients listed in the ProstaGenix capsule and so far I'm happy with the results but bear in mind, no amount of vitamins, minerals and other herbal remedies will stop the inevitable from happening and at some time medical intervention will be the only way to resolve the symptoms of BPH in many men.

• Posted

If you have to ask for an opinion then you know that it has done nothing for you. It is unregulated because it can neither help or harm. They will keep sending you a supply every month and bill your credit card every month and the only way to cancel is to cancel your card.

• Posted

I would say snake oil without even trying it.

Wish it be that easy. TGTBT

Jim

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.