Prostate cancer can occur at age 16

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi,

I have been masturbating nearly one year.I am 16.I masturbate once a day.I am feared that i am having prostate cancer.my urine systems are good ,but when I eat chicken and very spicy food I feel burning sensation in penis.is prostate cancer occur at age 16. I need a positive answer and fast because I am feared.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Tommy, I'm not a doctor so take my opinion for what its worth. I doubt you have prostate cancer. The burning is most likely associated with your diet. I strongly suggest you see a doctor to make sure you dont have health issues and to lay your fears to rest

• Posted

Hugely unlikely , possible infection so see a doc to get it cleared up . 
  • Posted

I HAVE NOT BEEN 16 IN A LONG TIME, BUT I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE ANY THING TO WORRY ABOUT. MAYBE YOU ARE JUST IRRITATING THINGS THERE A LITTLE TO MUCH.

• Posted

When I was in my early 20's I had pain and burning in my penis. I went to the doctor and they did all the test including a culture. When back in a few days to find out what the test results were and was told that nothing was found. I made a mistake and ask at the reception desk when four female staffers were hanging out...... well what did the Doctor say was wrong. She turned to me and read out loud what he had written down. " He stated that the problem was created from over use or misused of your penis."  Everybody waiting to see the doctor and the four females had a great laugh on that statement.  Everything returned to normal in a few more days. LOL Hope this is your case also, but have it check anyway just to be sure. 

• Posted

LOL Misuse of your penis LOL. I CANT STOP LAUGHING. Funny story Ed. Thanks you gave me good chuckle on my Saturday night
  • Posted

Tommy, nothing to worry about.  Anything is possible,  but very unlikely that you have prostate cancer.  Could be the spicy food that you are eating?  
  • Posted

Tommy, I think the odds of you having prostate cancer are slim to none. What is more common is prostatitis which is an inflammation of the prostate. Prostatitis can come and go throughout your life. Mine started in my early twenties. Prostatitis can give you strange feelings in your penis. If you are concerned, why don't you mention it to your father if you feel comfortable. I think if your parents take you to your doctor he can reassure you that all is ok. I think you will do just fine. You are too young to have this worry hanging over your head. Don't forget the men discussing prostate cancer on the site are your grandfather's age. Please let us know how you do.

• Posted

A "burning sensation" can be indicative of an STD or bacterial prostatitis.  Masturbating once a day isn't excessive.  Give it a rest for a few days.  See if that burning sensation eases up a little.  If not, see your PCP for testing.  The odds of having prostate cancer at 16 are exponentially unlikely.  The odds of letting your imagination run wild with your health issues are much greater.  I ask with all sincerity.  Are you a hypochondriac?  I am.  And I need to keep myself in check.  I have to remind myself that, more often than not, a headache is simply a headache - and not brain cancer

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.