PROSTATE GLAND AND ITS PROBLEMS

Posted , 8 users are following.

There should be more teachings of BPH as I am a true beleaver of prevention over medication and seargery.Every one knows abought prostate cancer,high blood pressure and diatbeties.So I made sure I prevented any of those from happening.When I got BPH it was probable a long time ago without the symptems yet.You can have BPH and still live life as if nothing is bothering you.It is when it does one of two things it pressess against the bladder or the urethra.Now that I know I have it can see it hidden behind the other stuff and it comes out big if you know what to look for.I know they say they dont know how a prostate grows but have a thery of ether DHT,estrogen or via testoserone.I had inflamation of the prostitis many years ago and the prostate formula made it bearable.A few years back I noticed spicy foods made my urination bad with a lot of red meat consuption.Also milk made me pee a lot.Notice that these things are foods to avoid if you have BPH.I lost my erections for a long time and could not find out why a few years back as I checked everything.Finally it came back and I was back to my old self.Now fast forward to now and I know if I read every thing I can back then I would of stopped it.Another thing is to much sexual activity makes you have to replace the sperm you lost with zink.Any organ gets over used if you push it to hard and therfore gets inflamed.PSA levels rise when this is done and the prostate has to create new cells as of grouth.Zink I beleave keeps DHT at base.Now my life is looking at seargery if be it and looking at all the things I should not be looking at.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

" Every one knows abought prostate cancer,high blood pressure and diatbeties.So I made sure I prevented any of those from happening "

" Everyone knows about prostate cancer, high blood pressure and diabetes. So I made sure I prevented any of those from happening "

How did you do that ? It must have taken planning from an early age.

• Posted

.I can keep going and going yes I did it abought 10 years ago.I was always jogging and eating a lot of green leafy vegetables.NO salt on my food.There is a lot more but those are the basics. BPH a hidden disaster of you can talk to anyone who does not have it and they say what is Bph.I forgot to say antihistamines for colds and allergies make the prostate inflamed.DRug companies love to hide this stuff and urinologest..WE bleed and they make the money.

• Posted

Antihistamines can cause retention. Strange I had stopped using salt and sugar in 1983 eleven years before my prostate problems started.

• Posted

Sorry you are going through that. I hope you get well. I recently had REZUM treatment for BPH and about ten days post surgery, I still have catheter in place. Could be in place for three weeks or more or may have to self-catheterize, if I remove cath now. Too early to tell but I have heard some very good results with REZUM procedure. The only thing I would recommend if you decide to go with it is to INSIST of at least twilight sleep or general anesthesia because the procedure can be painful for some. The good thing is that the procedure lasts no more than five minutes, once it is started. Good luck and God bless.

• Edited

We hope you are doing well. It is very noble for you to want to prevent BPH.

This is to emphasize what you are writing, to tell how it is, but is not to be taken personally.

Prostate is under control of brain (aka. mind, head, etc.)

As adage goes the brain is the biggest sex organ.

It develops in childhood, puberty and young manhood.

In that important part of life all critical connections between different parts of brain are formed and solidified.

At that time brain is bombarded with strong sensory inputs and things can go wrong.

Since this is also a time when aspiring men do not know that they have prostate, they (some of them) ‘burn candle from both ends’. Prostate does what brain tells it to do - fueled by raging hormones it grows.

When adult men realize that they have prostate it is too late. All those important brain connections that control prostate are impossible to change. As simple as that. And men are stuck ‘chasing their tail’.

dizio

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.