Prostatis.. Please help.. God will help you...

Posted , 4 users are following.

i am 26 male.. In the month of august.. There was a stone.. Which got stuck in my urinary passage and blocked urine.. So i had a operation .. And catheter was inserted .. After that 2 weeks i noticed pus in my penis.. I went for ultrasound and it revealed that i have 63 grams of prostate.. Since then i am on antibiotics. My prostate is now 33 grams.. Almost all symptoms are improved not completely gone . But urine frequency is not improvong. I have go in every hour.

Please help is there any cure . ????

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Wow --- sounds like a difficult thing to deal with.  I admire your courage.  

Okay - do you take other meds?  Or drink any "uppers?"  ADD meds and caffeine can really inhibit urine flow in men.  

And - maybe you have a "median lobe" blocking the urine flow from the bladder?  

Those are possibilities.  Hang in there.  

• Posted

Thanks for reply... Yes in one of my ultrsound it is written that median lobe is intending tha base of bladder but that was then. When my prostate is of 47cc .. Now i have 33 cc prostate.. N post residual urine was. 169 cc. And now it is 70 cc.. So, will i need surgery..??
  • Posted

Hello my young friend u have a UTI from the surgery ( Catheter )  Just take the meds  Sometimes it take a while   Ken
  • Posted

Based on the bit of info that you have provided, what you may have (UTI) is shared by millions of men world wide.  Welcome to the club.  Take your meds.  Chances are you will be fine.   
    • Posted

Yes john i m taking my medicines regularly.. Thanks for reply..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.