prostatisus is killing me

Posted , 5 users are following.

been back to uloughlist today told her i am weeing fine just left with pushing pain in the bum and bit of pain in hip she put her finger up my botton said postate had gone down but still alittle inflamed put me back on trimiline 200 mg for a month allready take 104 that was 8 week corse before i had this had back issus bad back then this come on spoke to bloke otrher night on here he was so helpfull told me to go see chiropractic as he had one leg long than the other and he feel hell of olot better now now he had is back issus sorted so i see chiropractic yesterday and i got one leg longer than the other anybody eles think this is why i am getting pain in the bum i book appointment for tomorrow does anyone eles think this will help with prostatisus

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

David, 

most of us have a slight inequality in the length of our legs. We are talking milimeters or fractiuons thereof. 

Prostatitis is very hard to treat and clear up, stick with your urologist dont throw money away on possibly uneeded treatments

• Posted

i had mine 15 week does your come and go mate how long you add it i am 36
    • Posted

My prostatitis started after a prostate biopsy about 3 urs ago. It comes and goes. Each episode lasts for a few days and then eased off. Hot baths and ibuprofen seem to help as does going for a vigorous walk. Had problems peeing for years though. Poor stream and having to go a lot

Hope you soon feel setter

• Posted

Prostatitis is an infection of the prostate and can't be cured by back ajustments. It is possible that you have back pain from an injury. I have three disks in my back that are degrading rapidly and now I have a bone on bone situation that causes me pain. Eventhough, I still have pain caused by my prostate. My uro thought I had a prostate infection, but I took Cipro for almost two months and it didn't get better, so I asked her what on earth is causing this. She said that I probably have BPH. She said if my PSA is high she will want to do a biopsy on me and I told her I wasn't going to have one. I had the PSA test done and it came back at .24 and I can tell you both myself and my uro were suprised at this low of a PSA. I have BPH, but a really low PSA, so she is no longer worried about Prostate cancer, you are pretty young, but you may want to get your PSA checked, because back pain is a sign of PC. But finish the antibiotics first.

• Posted

i have seen two uloglist had two lots of finger u my bum defo not pc and i doctor put finger up aswell
    • Posted

It's extremely difficult for a urologist to make a differential diagnosis between chronic, non-bacterial prostatitis and BPH because the symptoms are nearly identical.  Just did a fast search on "symptoms of prostatitis," which are as follows: dribbling after urination, excessive urination at night, frequent urge to urinate, frequent urination, urinary retention, or blood in urine.

Now look at a comparison for "symptoms of BPH," which are as follows: dribbling after urination, excessive urination at night, frequent urination, sense of incomplete bladder emptying, urge to urinate and leaking, or weak urinary stream.

Almost seems like a coin toss, doesn't it?

• Posted

The finger test doesn't detect PC very well. My Uro did that to me and boy did I scream in pain. My Prostate hurt like hell. I still have issues 9 months latter, even after a month on Cipro. I think in my case I have BPH, because my PSA was super low at a mere .24. After the antibiotics you should have a PSA test. Make sure you give it some time for your prostate to recover. If your PSA is high, then you may have a problem that needs attention. I am 48 years old and I didn't get your age, that can make a difference as to whether you are in a risk group for PC or not. Either way I hope you get better soon. I know what you are going through as I am still having trouble 8 months latter.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.