Prostatitis penis pain, why?

Posted , 7 users are following.

My urologist put me on antibiotics for Prostatitis. While on the meds my pain is low.  I first noticed the issue a few months ago because I get penis pain, like 6 of out 10 pain factor. Feels like urine is stuck in penis. Hurts bad sometimes and can make my dizzy. I also get dull prostate pain, but its not as bad a penis pain.

My urologist never gave me a good answer to the penis pain. Anyone have similiar issue?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

What's the answer to the penis pain?

• Posted

Doc told me once if you have a obstruction in your penis( scare tissue, etc) you may experience what they call ballooning. If this is happening you want to call urologist.
    • Posted

Is this scar tissue what they call a stricture, I think it was ken that posted recently about this issue. trauma and circumcision were things that could cause this. had both and suffered from pain in my penis on and off for a long time from my teens. After ejeculation it was always painfull untill passing urine. About 90% better now but am a lot older now. Inflamation can have loads of causes its one of the bodys protection mechanisms not always caused by infection.

Hope all contributors and readers are soon finding relief and feel better.

• Posted

Thanks, nut no, not due to scars or stones, its related to prostatitis. I read that many people have penis pain from prostate, just wondering why it happens and who else is dealing with this like me.
  • Posted

Pain is caused by inflammation, why antibiotics cannot eliminate your inflammation and relieve your pain?
    • Posted

Does inflamation of prostate cause penis pain? Why, seems like to seperate organs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.