Prostatitis seems to linger with different symptoms

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi again, I've had chronic prostatitis for over two months and alot of symptoms have eased of I.e penis pain and erectile pain have gone along with perinial pain and Anus pain have gone but am still getting pubic bone pain along with lower back and hip pain, has anyone had this sort of thing

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Have you ever had a pinching at the end of your penis when urinating like its closed shut?
    • Posted

Pain at end of penis is caused by nerves in levator ani muscles (trigger points). Google "prostatitis levator trigger point" for lots of sites that discuss

• Posted

i had prostatitis my pain have gone in front but got pain in bum still
  • Posted

Did you feel the improvement with some medicine or some procedure? If so, nice.
  • Posted

Went away for a few months,diagnosed with everything from bladder spasms to cystitis to prostatitis to peyroinnes disease
    • Posted

You might profit from seeing a different doctor.

Neal

• Posted

Wow that's awful, which one was it in the end and have you got it back

• Posted

Pain at end of penis is caused by nerves in levator ani muscles (trigger points). Google "prostatitis levator trigger point" for lots of sites that discuss

• Posted

mal can i ask what cause the akeing in botton whem sitting and after bm add prostatisus 14 week no pain in front now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.