Protected sex/ chlamydia symptoms??

Posted , 2 users are following.

On August 27th I had protected sex.. no oral sex or anything just protected sex. On September 5th I started to experience lower abdominal pain and groin pain and pain in my left testicle.. this pain went away for a little bit but then came on again over the past weekend. Now I'm scared to death! I used a new condom this time from what I usually use.. is this chlamydia or could it be uti or something else? I haven't had any discharge at all or even in the mornings when I wake up. I have had lower back pain though .. can someone please help me out thank you so much !

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If you were using a condom, then it's highly unlikely you'd have picked up an STI, and any symptoms you're having are probably unrelated.  If you're in pain though, or just want to get checked for STIs for peace of mind, then you should see a doctor.  You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

• Posted

Do you think I could have picked up a std if I put my penis back in my boxers with condom on then took comdom off and got juices in my whole after ?? Because something is going on with me.. I have no discharge but my testicles and groin hurt and my back.. I'm thinking I might have picked it up from the juices from my boxers from condom

• Posted

It seems very unlikely.  If STIs were that easily transmitted, they'd be way more common, and everyone would have to be a lot more careful.  The only way you're going to know for sure is to get tested though.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.