Protein trace in urine

Posted , 1 user is following.

i am a 53 year old male, 81 kgs in weight, 180 cm in height. i have no health conditions other than a slight high blood pressure. i am of Asian descent and the doctors tell me that is common in Asians.

i have noticed foamy urine , especially first time in the monring, for the last six weeks and got a urine test done. it came back normal.

the foam still persists and i called the doctor again. she said there were protein and blood traces in my urine and has requested another test.

my urine frequency is normal, stream is normal, i go 6-8 times a day, which is normal for me, and rarely go at night.

i am suffering from health anxiety and am wondering what this could be. i did some research and it could be CKD which has filled me with panic.

any suggestions/advice appreciated.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.