Proud!

Posted , 4 users are following.

So ive just got back from a meal with friends and im very proud of myself for saying no to pudding everyone else around the table had cakes and ice creams and yumminess but I stood strong knowing I had a bgty choc pud awaiting my return at home. 

Its these little mile stones that make me know even on bad days that I can do this! X

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Well done, thats will power, probes u can do this xxxxxxx
    • Posted

Thank you.  I know its only a little thing and most wouldn't think twice about it.  But to sit around with 9 other people and watch them tuck into choc fudge cake and apple crumble and ice cream and not feel like im missing out is a break through for me lol xxxx
  • Posted

Thats good news Claire :-)

Thats the sort of positive mental attitude will help achieve your goal!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Well done on the will power claire - hope you enjoyed your pudding when you got home 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.