PROZAC

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi

i was started on 20 mg 2 weeks ago after struggling for weeks. however since ive been on them i feel so anxious and sick with no appetite. couldnt physically stomach one today. i . phoned doc today and a message via reception is to stop them and make another phone appoint which is not till first week in october. im scared if i just stop them i will get worse? just need some reassurance! ive never had anxiety like this in my life. very jittery. thanks x

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

Hi Lorraine,

I'm so sorry you feel like this. it's awful isn't it. I took 10mg for 5 days and it has completely messed me up too. I have been off for 3 weeks now, and I am still feeling rubbish with anxiety. I am hoping it passes soon. I have totally had enough. Please know that you are not on your own with this. there are quite a few people who haven't reacted well to it and have been in the same position. I took this med to help me feel better, after the one I was on became less effective and had a fair few side effects. But I've ended up feeling worse.

Take care of yourself, I hope you start feeling better.

• Posted

many thanks.

still feeling anxious and on high alert! speaking to doc on friday. not sure if brave enough to try something else! would rather feel better on nothing. i suffer bad tinnitus and that doesnt help the anxiety !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.