Prozac Day 15 and suffering

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been suffering from on and off flu like symptoms and fatigue for the past 2 years. It used to happen every 6 months, then every 2 month, then every other week and now it is consistently feeling sick. I did every test in the book and my doctor eventually told me this was caused by anxiety. He started me on 20 mg Prozac 2 weeks ago and the flu like symptoms have multiplied by 5 to a degree I can't get out of bed and when I do I feel like I'm just a dead person walking. Doctor advised to take small dose of Xanax but I feel this is just a temporary solution. Anyone experienced similar side effects and will this pass, will there be light at the end of this tunnel? Appreciate all the help.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Fad62873,

I started 12 months ago today! i went through awful side effects but had to keep going! Anxiety was horrific 沈 Took me 3 months to feel the benefits!

12 months I am like a different person! I had terrible OCD but now im so relaxed!

Please do not give up!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.