Prozac for anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

Start prozac tomorrow for panic and anxiety will this help any advice pretty scared 😓

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It helped me great at the lowest does but when it needed increasing it was too stimulating to say the least. I don't think it's recommended for anxiety really it's better for depression as it's the most stimulating of the drug group x
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply start 20mg , is that what u started on ? What u take now ?😋
  • Posted

It worked wonders for me. It was effective quickly, but not instant. It took a few days, but it truly did help me. Only side effect I ever had was if I took it in the morning it made me kind of sleepy so I switched to take it at night, and if I stopped taking it a couple days I felt jittery. Other than that it was great. Best luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.