prozac poop out

Posted , 2 users are following.

i’ve been on prozac for a while but the last two months i feel like i’m relapsing and it’s just getting worse. nothing makes me happy or is enjoyable anymore. i’ve lost all interest in things i like and i don’t wanna do anything but i’m bored but nothing i want to do sound good you know. i feel dull, dreary, hopeless, sad, pointless, trapped, discontent and unsettled. i don’t enjoy doing anything. all my day is spent being unhappy and having a longing feeling for being content or okay. i’m overwhelmed by life and it’s tasks. i have bad self esteem and self image. nothing is entertaining and there’s nothing that i want to do. i don’t find happiness anywhere and i don’t see the point of living

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

how long have you been taking the prozac? and how high of a dose?

• Posted

a year and a half, and 40mg my dr wont go up anymore and just added other medications instead bc hes a child psychiatrist but im 17 and not anywhere near to skinny to handle that dosage so theres no reason i cant be on a higher dose, and im considering getting a new dr bc of it, but im not sure if that would make a difference or if prozac just stopped working for me

• Posted

i would try and get a new doctor. i went through a couple until i found one i could tell cares. with that high of a dose that may be the reason you feel the way you feel. i know i went up to 30 and went back down because i felt worse. what are you taking the prozac for?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.