PRP or TOPAZ

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone who had PF for about 1 year and tried PRP injections at least twice and / or topaz therapy once please tell me how u feel and what u did after that.... Im only a teen suffering with this crap cant do anything.....

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

sorry to hear,  I have to say when it hurts it really does,  I had an injection in 2010 which as great for 3 years i had no pain but then after going away for a week and doing a lot of walking it came back.  since then i have had three injections which have not really done anything for me;  Mine does come and go.  One thing which i find good is to put to tins in freezer and each night just roll the foot or feet over the cold cans 20 times. sounds silly but is not,
  • Posted

Have you tried Physical therapy? I use a band to stretch my foot all four ways 15 x each side. I also roll my foot on a tennis ball every night for a about 15 min and I also stretch my hamstrings against the wall. Anothe crazy thing that works is go to Joann fabrics and buy a sheet of magnetic paper. Cut it to fit the heel part of your shoe. Don't ask me why this works but it does for many people. I cut a new pc about once.  Month. I also have a plastic weather bottle frozen  in freezer to roll on my foot at night. I believe that the constant stretching is most helpful. Also if you have a partner, have them roll a rolling pin up and down your calf. Good way to loosen up the hamstring muscles. Good luck. I was also taking two Aleve every morning for 3 months. I do not have to take any at all now and I can take 20 min walks. Good luck.
  • Posted

Are you on about the Topaz Coblation Surgery, if so I had this 8 weeks ago, and probably in more pain than before :-(
  • Posted

no I have never heard of that one before, what is it u had done.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.